View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 02:10 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
crucifisso do you trade forex too?
i don't trade crypto but i do trade on the forex markets nowadays, before that i did binary options (also forex) when the regulations for that weren't as harsh as they are now. Both insanely lucrative for me, contrary to the popular believe that binary options was 'gambling'. If you know what you're doing it's far from gambling.
I have never tried trading anything but crypto...my knowledge of technical indicators and the market is almost 0...I am just really really good at following price action and not losing money after a certain level is breached...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
Why no screenshots?
right click - inspect element - enter any value - "screenshot"...how would a screenshot be proof of anything?

the blessed oracle is now going long and short at the same time!...buy orders set a touch above and below the current price...@ bitmex I am now 3711 long and 3476 short @ 25x margin...what ever happens between these 2 numbers is none of my business...once the order is triggered and the alarm goes off, the blessed oracle will be back in action!...the blessed oracle is leaning towards the short scenario