View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 04:26 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
at the moment there is money with the volatility because while some have lost confidence others still believe and buy because they think THIS must be the low now.

and this might go on for a while and possibly even more profitable as on the high level because jumps of 10 or 20 % might be possible - even when it is going down on the long term chart.

the very big question is what will happen if all those, that secured their money in teither want to get dollars for it.
teither is obviously owned by the same hong-kong company as bitfinex and nobody ever have seen this dollars. the only audit was conducted by a dubious law firm that is involved in a lot of financial scandals and is not like a regular accountant in liability if all that is not true. when this "audit" was done the money was parked at nobel bank and nobel bank is bankrupt.

i think that people and governments will look now a bit deeper what can end in 2 scenarios:

1. they HAVE the money but no criminal wants to have it there because the investors become transparent through such audits.

2. they don't have the money and crypto would be completely fucked over night.

if we than talk about crypto currencies again sometime, then the states of the world will be the publishers. and then george orwells 1984 simply proved true a little later.

but you can't accuse the governments of having made george orwell true. it was the people who willingly gave up their freedom and praised crypto to be the greatest thing in the world.

if you call the devil you should not wonder too much when he stands one day in front if you.

I am margin trading on a bitcoin derivates market at the moment and if BTC were to crash really really hard I would make an insane amount of money...at any given moment I have a high margin short ready to be activated at a certain price and the derivates platform I am using has nothing to do with tether/bitfinex, it pegs the value to the actual dollar...the only scenario where I could lose is if bitmex (not bitfinex) goes under and I do not see this happening...

my 3711 buy order that I posted above just triggered on bitmex I closed the position at around 3790 @25x margin...it has been an amazing 2 days...just amazing...