View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 10:32 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Ukraine did not invade Russian territory and fund rebels in Russia. Russia is 100% the provocateur..
Shit ! I must have confused my history lessons. My bad.....I guess it was the Ukrainian army which in 1783 chased the Ottoman Turks out of Crimea led then by the famous Ukrainian Empress Catherine the Great of Rus...oops of Ukraine. Then between 1853 to 56 it was not the Russians which waged the Crimean War against British and the French, but the always the powerful Ukrainians. Also in 1920 it was the "Red" Ukrainians who defeated Rus..oops Ukrainian general Wrangel's " White" Russ..oops again the Ukrainian anti Bolshevik troops loyal to the Romanoffs (a famous Ukrainian ruling family). And of course we must not forget the 170,000 Russ.(..another oopps) Ukrainian soldiers who died defending and the retaking Sevastopol in WW2 ( also called the City of Russian Glory , in 1941 and 1944 and soon likely renamed City of Ukrainian Glory) and to re learn this correct history of Crimea it was the famous Russian Nikita Chruschev ( maybe he was Ukrainian??) who in the mid 50ties "transfered" Crimea to Ukrainian SSR.

And there you have it. A new history is being written every day...just as History channel would make you believe it..

And yes "cry me a river"
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote