View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 09:49 AM  
klinton
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 View Post
My brother was in Srebrenica when the enclave went down. He was in the bunker with Karremans (that guy on the picture). He had to sent the messages from Karremans to drop bombs on/near their own positions. but the France and other backed of. Another reason for me never to count on an EU army or NATO. He could tell weeks before what was happening cause he could make phone calls... my mother could hear the bombs falling when he called. but the politicians didn't know…. they say.. And that politician that laughed about soldiers having to shout pang-pang. That political party insisted that Holland would only go to Srebrenica with minor weapons, cause it was a peace mission.... the last 2 months they even hadn't gasoline or much food. And nobody thought about helping them. Children who where begging at the gates for food and they gave it to them… where was NATO? Where was EU?

So that is my advice like a said several years before. Leave, and come back in a few years. Or try making a good economy in the part of the Ukrain that is still Ukrain. It is already better i heard, know people that go on holiday there.
You know, sometimes it's all about being less pragmatic, less calculated and more brave and emotiuonal. Vietnamese had inferior arms to USA, yet they kicked US out of their country....(and brought communism at the same time...).
Poles in 1939 were fucked by Nazis, later Soviets, betrayed by their western "allies" like France especially, yet they built their own whole Underground Country with its own structures (like schools for example - Polish people were not meant to have any education greater than first 4 classes, according to Nazi doctrine), with the biggest partisans army in ww2 (right after soviets) and were HUGE pain in the ass for the Germans in ww2...
Poster like this was simply not possible in Poland

Of course, these days, saying that Russia will invade any country is simply a lie. They are not interested in that... What for ? Better destabilize Ukraine,its closest neighbour, spread propaganda on the west and do some business everywhere...
btw. I will watch that movie Orange Soldier, has to be interesting :>
klinton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote