View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 10:11 AM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
You know, sometimes it's all about being less pragmatic, less calculated and more brave and emotiuonal. Vietnamese had inferior arms to USA, yet they kicked US out of their country....(and brought communism at the same time...).
Poles in 1939 were fucked by Nazis, later Soviets, betrayed by their western "allies" like France especially, yet they built their own whole Underground Country with its own structures (like schools for example - Polish people were not meant to have any education greater than first 4 classes, according to Nazi doctrine), with the biggest partisans army in ww2 (right after soviets) and were HUGE pain in the ass for the Germans in ww2...
Poster like this was simply not possible in Poland

Of course, these days, saying that Russia will invade any country is simply a lie. They are not interested in that... What for ? Better destabilize Ukraine,its closest neighbour, spread propaganda on the west and do some business everywhere...
btw. I will watch that movie Orange Soldier, has to be interesting :>
Brave means many times you will be canon food as we call it. I haven't paid so much taxes to should Pang Pang when Holland is in trouble. They should have invested more, but didn't cause other problems costed more. But my life is more important than shouting Pang Pang. I only have been to Holland 2 months last 8 years. And why if there is a real war, why fight in Holland while there must be enough enemies living in other countries that could be targeted more easy? I see Russians, Israelians, Ukrains, Syrian people everywhere.

Good if the people try to get back whole Ukrain. But don't let the whole world get involved. What will happen than is the same as in Syria, Ukrain will be used to settle some conflicts between other countries and they will let Ukrains die to get their goal by sending weapons to rebels in Ukrain. Like Turkye, Russia, Iran, Irak, EU all fighting in Syria against assad and eachother. Nobody cares about Syria, only about their own world wide agenda. Syria / Ukrain will just be the battle ground.
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote