View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 06:24 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
CyberSeo,:
a) "Ukraine is very poor country" - just like Russia would be a rich country ??? step out of your Moscow bubble..
Russia can not be even compared to the Ukraine. If you speak about Moscow, go compare it with Kiev. If you want to speak about Kazan, go compare it with Lviv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
b) "not many Russians crossing Ukrainian border" - actually almost 1.5 million trips RU- UKR. A lot or not ?
Yes, I said above: visiting family members, sex tourists etc (if you read that article you should note the purpose of these visits). Now look at the amount of the Ukrainians that enter Russia every year.

To be honest, I don't get your post. Do you know how many Ukrainians leave their homeland every year? I don't mean some vacations, temporary work seekers etc. I mean those who move to other countries forever. One frickin' million of of Ukrainians move to EU, Russia, Belarus etc... every year.