View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 03:52 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
I was thinking about this... Its been suggested that it could be Kelly, jr or Kushner but I no longer believe it will be any of those 3.

The reason is, this secrecy is at a level no normal person would get unless it was high stakes govt secret type stuff.. Let's face it, Jr, Kushner nor Kelly would be afforded this sort of protection.

However due to the fact we know it was Muller and the judge appointed by Trump has recused himself there are only 2 legitimate people this could be..

It's either Trump or the VP. I'm leaning a lot toward it being Pence, because he was handpicked by Manafort. Pence also had nothing on his schedule for today and was in DC. Also if it were Trump, Jr or Kushner Trump would be having Twitter meltdowns over it.

They are taking Pence down 1st then Trump.. Trump will not even be able to get another VP even if there is a time gap before he goes down, because to replace the VP it requires majority vote confirmation by both the House and the Senate.

We will see President Pelosi. I can't wait to see the rage..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote