View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 08:28 PM  
patadeperro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
COPYRIGHT & LEGAL PRIVACY POLICY:
Any UNAUTHORIZED use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form or in a forum now or in the future is NOT permissible without my expressed written consent. Any act to promote or gain profit in any manner (e.g. either monetarily or socially) from the use of my profile, video, pictures or audio in any form my profile is a violation of my privacy and subject to legal action.

BY WATCHING THIS: You acknowledge and agree that you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or make available in any way, content of this page including images and recording streamed live video available for download. This is intended as, and presented as a one time, live, one view presentation only.

PENALTIES OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT: By reproducing, republishing or redistributing the work of a copyright holder without permission, you may be violating or infringing on his or her rights under the Copyright Act. The copyright holder may sue for compensation cost from $250 to $150,000 or one year jail sentence.

CHATURBATE.COM / TERMS SECTION 8: Your Use Of Content On The Site: The Content accessed via the Chaturbate website is owned by or licensed to Chaturbate, subject to copyright and intellectual property rights under the law. Content is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever. You may access User-Submitted Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Chaturbate website. You shall not copy or download any User-Submitted Content by any means or for any purpose. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content, including any use, copying, or distribution of User-Submitted Content of third parties obtained through the website for any commercial purposes. All uploaded materials can and will be traced back to your internet protocol (IP address).
Sure, show me a single DMCA that Chaturbate has sent to any affiliate doing this please, you are their partner as affiliate, you are using their content to make money with them and please read the point 7 section b of your affiliate account:

We do not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, the “Materials”) that you transmit, submit, display or publish (“post”) on the Site or through or in connection with the Service. After posting the Materials on the Site or through or in connection with the Service, you continue to retain any such rights that you may have in such Materials, subject to the license granted herein. By posting the Materials on the Site or through or in connection with the Service, you hereby grant to the Site a non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty-free, sub-licensable, and worldwide license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute the Material, including, without limitation, distributing all or part of the Materials, in any media formats and through any media channels. In addition to the foregoing license, you hereby authorize us to send takedown demands, pursuant to the United States’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), to any service provider hosting reproductions of the Materials that have been taken from the Site (e.g., a video clip bearing our watermark).

No wonder many of you are broke... you do not understand that affiliates are here to help you

email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote