View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 04:25 PM  
EddyTheDog
Just Doing My Own Thing

Industry Role:
:stoned Better Than Sex And A Way To Get Back Some Of That Lost Pop-up Money...

CoinIMP 0% fee JavaScript Mining, Browser Mining, Browser Miner

So, I was inspired by a thread posted the other day and one of the solutions to the pop-up issue was JavaScript crypto miners...

After some research I came across CoinImp, they offer a JavaScript mining script that you include on your site - The currency (XMR) can be mined just as well on CPUs as GPUs and that's why it works.....

It's really easy to use, so that's good if you are a bit of a crypto novice like me and the coin has been around for a while and seems legit - You can mine another coin but it's new and a bit more of a risk...

You can set how much processor you are going to use on the remote system - I set it at the lowest - 20% which seems fair - You can also have an optional alert at the top of the page telling the surfer what is happening - Here is a page I have the script on - https://cryptotests.blogspot.com/201...fy-people.html .....

Why is it better than sex? - If like me you are a bit of a stats junky then you will love the almost live stats that auto refresh so you can sit there and watch the numbers go up - It happens REALLY fast - ...

It's not big money but my plan is to sit on what I have and gamble that the markets move in the right direction.....

CoinIMP 0% fee JavaScript Mining, Browser Mining, Browser Miner

If you have any questions and I will try to help - - I only started this yesterday though so it might be a case of the blind leading the blind!..
EddyTheDog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote