View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 07:26 AM  
VRPdommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
russia being the largest non NATO offender in no way deducts from serial invader USA being by faaaar the largest member offender...

"alliances" are nothing but a protection racket that perpetuates the travesty of conventional warfare...it is a rigged game that the small can never win...it keeps the oppressed bent over for ever and in protection rackets lead by the bigger players who all have "good intentions"...I have no illusion about americans, you guys will murder 500.000 people like in iraq over a lie and then you will just ignore it and not punish anybody and pretend you are the leaders of the free world...I have no illusion about russia...they are just like you...cripps and bloods...

what I can hope for, before small countries nuke and bacteria up and make invaders fuck off, is that the current oppressors get beat by new ones and we get a 50/50 coin flip...with americans we, the 3rd world, will always be serfs with US installed puppet governments and potential cannon fodder for the next fake invasion...with russians it is a coin flip...and those are the best chances we have had in ages...russia does not invade like you do...its very very simple for us...

the only good thing about the USA is that it has made conventional warfare a non option for small countries...this will speed up the non conventional fight for freedom...in the end america will bring freedom to the world by forcing people to nuke up...I can not wait
Hmmmm.....
I thought this was about NATO ???
I do not agree with much of what happens by directives of stupid politicians in the US.
I'll spend my efforts correcting that before I spend any to remove a alliance that has prevented much war and tragedy in the world that becomes very hard to measure.

It's like asking how much didn't you bleed because you were never cut.

It's quite easy to see the motivation and source of anyone wanting to destroy / remove / limit NATO.

There... so if you really want to propaganda public opinion to make a case against NATO, that is what you are up against.... you better get better at what you are doing !
VRPdommy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote