View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 06:54 PM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
Damn,

I have to give it to trump. In 3 weeks, he will kickstart 2nd government shutdown, it will actually be beneficial to him. Keep the noises there versus Mueller investigation and keep fucking with federal workers mentally and keep stressing them out mentally and make US weaker in that way.

Wonder if this is Russian plan. Think about it, his actually destroy democracy this way as well, undermining federal workers while saying this is border wall related but it's not, its something else i think.
ahahahaha what fuckstick you are. Yeah Trumps working with Russia to destroy America with 30% stock market gains, tax cuts, peace with NK, Lowest unemployment in 50 years. Oh Pootey please stop destroying us lol.

You guys have seriously become so unhinged over the last 2 years I would never have imagined this in my wildest dreams. I can't wait to see how crazy you guys are in 6 more years.

Gamesfaggiest I find it hard to believe you're even here legally with your broken English ass speaking ill of my president. Let me find out where your treasonous ass is and I'll send ICE over there to pay you a visit.