View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:50 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfao irl View Post
I had issues with this for a while. This is what it comes down to. You're either attracted to femininity or masculinity. Any straight male here who would not fuck a 100% passable trans is gay (not dissing).

If you're attracted to the manly looking dude tranny's then maybe you're gay. If you let the tranny fuck you then some say you're gay others say not. Honestly, who cares.

As an adult industry forum there should be more understanding about human sexuality here. I have met a lot of you face to face and those who know me, know I'm not a sucka. I'm man enough to say if given the opportunity to bang a 10/10 super model tranny I would do it.

-Cutty
what a load of horseshit...there is no such thing as a "passable" dude in a dress...having a penis is not feminine...cutting it off does not improve femininity...acting like a faggot is not feminine...

I do not care if dudes wear dresses or spider man costumes...they are still dudes...nothing has changed...tranny is still a car part...