View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 02:00 PM  
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Hello Holy Damage,

We certainly appreciate your business. Response time on a migration ticket can vary, it just really depends where it's at in the process. Move tickets aren't handled exactly like other tickets... Often times migrations are handled by a single technician, to keep the project management spot-on. The downside of this, sometimes, is that it is inherently limited to the work flow and shift times of the responsible employee. What I would suggest is that if you feel something is more urgent, you can always call in and ask the status on the ticket. Or, you can simply escalate the ticket with a reply or by it's status. If it's not something that is already happening, other staff will be happy to help you with your request. Besides all of that, if there are communication issues or delays on a ticket than myself or Natalie would always appreciate being looped in. We can review the ticket history with the support manager and responding techs and make sure that the request is being managed to your (and our) satisfaction.

Our standard for support is very high. Please feel free to email or Skype me directly with the ticket number if you want to discuss it. Thank you!

Brad