View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 02:43 AM  
MFCT
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
These last few months have been the worst since I started promoting CTB. I'm not sure if models using their own affiliate links are the problem. But just in case, I came up with an idea. (I'm not using a whitelabel.)

As an experiment, a few days ago I switched all my standard API affiliate links over to the Full Video Mode links. The idea being that with the video in fullscreen, users shouldn't see the model's affiliate links. Therefore, in theory, model affiliate links shouldn't interfere with what should be signups credited to me. Plus, with fullscreen video, users aren't distracted by photos, bio info, etc. They can only focus on the model, which is what we want.

Shortly this changeover, I got my first new signup since I can remember. Coincidence? I dunno. But I'll keep using fullscreen links for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully this might help you guys.

On a related note, I also added the Top Room By Tag links. They function as expected. But they don't load fullscreen video. I can alter the affiliate link, changing the "tour=" section over to the fullscreen tour. Fullscreen will then load. But by doing this, they no longer seem to load rooms by tags accurately. Meaning, they seem to load rooms at random which don't feature the tags that were clicked on.

So for the hashtags, I had to switch back over to the tour that works accurately, but loads the standard page. Maybe Tag + Fullscreen can be a thing in the future.