View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 11:10 PM  
Pugtato
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quick question about the program. Do we get commission when our registered users join fan clubs? Like for example Blazefyre has 124 fans paying 21$ per month, do we get 20% of that?

According to the ToS I think it should be, but I don't know if some of my registered users are fans.

The ToS:
Definition of Adjusted Gross Receipts. As used herein, “Adjusted Gross Receipts” means gross payments received from a subject user, less any chargebacks (including amounts paid as a result of credit card abuse or fraud, or paid to such subject user by us to settle a claim involving the allegation of credit card or other abuse or fraud) or any uncollectable revenue attributable to the subject user.

Paying User Referrals. As used herein, a “Referred User” means an Internet user who creates a new Chaturbate user account as a result of clicking an existing user’s User Referral Link. Eligible users will receive a commission equal to 20% of Adjusted Gross Receipts paid by each of their Referred Users to the Site.
Pugtato is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote