Thread: Hot or Not Tits for Tuesday . . .
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 04:16 PM  
Natalie_K
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
show me where it mentions children?

said earlier, i can prove my age, i´ve given my passport to members on here, you on the other hand are a troll, no proof of who you are has been shown as yet.

a simple pic of you today, considering you´ve only ever shown 2 sets of photos from a model that was named Natalie K 6 years ago...

and those photos are of a model that is not Natalie by real name, & has hair extensions, of which you didn´t realise and said you´ve not had

To confirm for the decent GFY members and any fans that come across GFY, the insinuations being posted by this troll are false!

My partner Gary & I live on our own in Spain, have never had children taken into custody, have never had swinger parties around children & have never had a drug habit or addiction

What I would like to know, how someone thinks the things you have insinuated, usually is a case of looking in the mirror, they´ve been wrong in their own minds Like given an injunction against a model due to stalking?
I'm so confused now, do you or do you not have 3 children, cause you clearly said in the past you do.
Natalie_K is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote