View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 06:14 AM  
cbarnaby

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
From my understanding Jasmin has a different workflow: it is domain based and works as you described.
cb wl ties an affiliate to a username: if a user signs up on your wl and then logs in to cb with the same username, he's still yours (which is good!).
The problem I have is those links in models bio are driving away non-registered users who would have otherwise registered naturally on your wl.
If you say that chaturbate affiliate commissions are granted based on the username of the member, then I stand corrected. You would know better, since you work with chaturbate, unlike myself.

Quote:
It is also a risk with regards to registered users who might migrate to cb and not necessarily use the same username (why would you think you can log in to another site with the same username).
This happens with jasmin members, they move away from whitelables and login to jasmin. Maybe they like it more, maybe their favorite model told them to see her on jasmin, maybe they saw her jasmin link on social media and used it, I don't know. But what I do know is that it happens, since I know names of my members who are buying credits from jasmin and I get no more commissions from them, simply because they are not on my whitelabels anymore. The good thing is that unlike jasmin and their white labels, chaturbate whitelabel is looking the same as chaturbate, so the existing members may find no reason to use it. Unless the girls ask them to...

Quote:
I know what you are talking about. At least you know the workflows, most affiliates don't.
That's because I am old now, and still in this business.

Quote:
Having said all this, I think overall cb and jasmin are the best by a long shot.
I second that, at least the part regarding jasmin. They still convert for me, although i am not content with the way things go on in their network.

As for chaturbate, they may convert too, as you said, and I take your word for it, but I don't plan on touching them after reading about the problems you guys struggle with. These are the same problems I have with jasmin, but at least I am one of their old webmasters, so I can say I grew up with them. As stated above, they still convert for me. But starting with a new site which dives my traffic away from my whitelabel to their main site, this is out of the question.
cbarnaby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote