View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 03:02 PM  
SilentKnight
Megan Fox's fluffer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
You can't make a sheep dog, not a sheep dog by petting it and calling it a part of the family. period. it is in their DNA.

You can hug and pet and love any animal you want... even an African Lion and have a relationship with it, it can become affectionate and it won't kill you (as long as you don't violate some basic rules), but you won't change the fact that it is an African Lion. Further, you would have to be a fool to be shocked when one day it acts like an African Lion.

You can't argue that dogs are not bred for behavioral and physical traits and that pitbulls have been bred for both. They are.

You can say you love pitbulls all day long and thats great and fine... but to deny what is in their DNA (or any dogs) is silly. This is why there is breed specific legislation and no one has successfully argued against it.
I know you didn't miss the part where I said it was pointless arguing with you, since you quoted it.

But that didn't stop you from continuing on and putting words in my mouth.

But continue arguing with yourself if it gives you satisfaction.

I have two dogs to walk.
SilentKnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote