View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 04:03 AM  
megafapper

Industry Role:
I don't have a lot of posts here, but I used cb affiliate program alot a year and 2 years ago. But right now I stopped it, because of models who cheat the cb system on the most first places (best converting option and almost all cb codes that based on the first places).
I decided to write here, because of total ignorance of the cb support.

I don't want to copy paste but a lot information about fake viewers can be found there.
h t t p s : // w w w.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/fake-accounts-to-help-boost-your-room.33544/
(Sorry I can not post links but I write like this remove spaces please)

Right now cb has 2 types of cheaters:

- Cheap botnet for Eastern European models, usually the same fake viewers (grey and light blue) are used for many rooms on the middle and bottom of the first page and for the rooms on the second and even third page. This bot net does not a big problem for the "best converting room" affiliates. But it has a big influence on the overall quality of the site - low quality boring rooms, with shitty sound and picture

- VIP botnet especially for the first places. They use individual fake viewers for each room and invisible viewers (using some bugs or undocumented cb features), but one user of acf community found this bug and found how to detect these cheaters (I will not write here right now I'm collecting proofs right now). And exactly for "the best converting room" option this botnet is most dangerous. Number of the cheater on the first places varies from 50% to 100% depending on time of the day. So depending on type of the traffic conversion can drop to the zero (exactly like for me Conversion of my traffic dropped almost to zero )

- Also cb has anticheat system (they did it after the first bot plague 1.5 year ago). Using dumb bots visible by anticheat is possible to denote compeptitor's room. And right now its used a lot. As result many good models with good conversion is stopped to broadcast.

Right now I don't write all list of the cheaters, but most of all "top" models mentioned in this thread at last pages are using VIP botnet or invisible viewers that increase viewers counter.

As someone wrote here - they are stealing our money!
megafapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote