View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 04:18 AM  
seriouslee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Ultimately, like other problems, it all boils down to: does chaturbate want to fix this. I can think of reasons like: what if it's someone's objectives to maintain a certain amount of sign ups, one's objectives can vary depending on management and role (account manager vs marketing vs engineer).
And what if those bots click the banners? then why would cb get id of them.

This is all speculation, that's all we have. I reported a similar issue to another sponsor with a more interactive support after I recognized a pattern in the usernames being created on my whitelabels (cleary bots) and they didn't care. (maybe it is a success figure for account managers: my affiliates create x registrations / month)

EDIT:
Ultimately I think only monitoring can work because the captcha can be bypassed by using humans to create accounts (it's easy to outsource mass workforce), by the way I just remembered cb has a PPL program, surely they have some sort of security in place to prevent this from happening. This is a huge concern too. Anyone?
I'm not sure if cb is even aware of it. We're mostly talking about the top top rooms and in even these there are things going on that clearly violate cb's TOS but only when someone of us reports it after several days something is done. What is happening in the rooms not in the front row but still on page 1 or 2 is just as wild. If these rooms would be well converting, this wouldn't even be a concern but they are NOT well converting at all.
I don't think cb has even one support person who opens rooms and checks them if cb's rules are violated or not. All they seem to do is point at their TOS and say (or think) "Our performers agreed to our TOS, so we will just assume they will not do anything that violates the TOS. No checks necessary." It really is like going on holiday, leave your door open and put a sign there: "I'm away for two weeks, don't rob me, because it's forbidden."
Links to manyvids are against cb's rules. Open siswet19's profile...(just one example of hundreds)
seriouslee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote