View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 10:03 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWhErE View Post
Honest question: How have you gone through life without ever having nachos? They are so damn good
I’ve just not had the desire I guess. Some of the ingredients I don’t like and I never made my own. Chips, cheese, sour cream, scallions, lime all sound good. The tomato or salsa and cilantro I don’t care for.

This area has Portuguese nachos with linguica, chourico, Portuguese cheese and probably some beer thrown in. I tried them at the Portuguese Festival one year but they were horrible. Booz on a greasy, salty chip. That was enough for me.

I grew up Kosher until age thirteen. Chinese food is my thing. Pizza, too, but thin crust and not too much cheese. I tried new cuisines when il lved in Boston and New Hampshire but nothing stood out. I’m used to freshly caught seafood and not the frozen or imported crap that’s served.

I’m a seafood snob! Maybe fresh lobster and jumbo shrimp nachos I’d eats naw, I’d definitely eat them often. Fish and cheese don’t go but I’m willing to break the rules.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote