View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:51 PM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Good to see you're on track to resolution.

My advice would be to move your stuff over to a new hosting solution. The main issue you have is support is not answering. I recommend M3 Server.

M3 have a bad ass support team that will assist you promptly and they proactively monitor for any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFCT View Post
I've narrowed it down to being a hosting problem. GoDaddy business hosting.

"GoDaddy? That's your problem right there."

I know, I know. When GoDaddy works, it works wonderfully. When it doesn't, you're pretty much fucked as far as getting tech support, or getting them to admit to a problem. The only realistic thing I can do is sit back and hope they get it sorted out.

For the record, the error messages I'm getting with the Chaturbate IFrames fluctuate randomly between the 503 error I posted above, and this one:

I'm nowhere close to my limits on disk space, number of files, or anything else. Nothing from Chaturbate, images or video, is saved on the server. All I know is the problem is somehow related to PHP, which I'm using the latest version.

I suspect they over-sell their overall hosting capacity. And instead of upgrading hardware when they reach limits, they try to come up with methods to just make it work. Hence, the baffling errors that pop up from time to time.

</rant>