View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 08:03 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
They don't want an outrage from the girls on Twitter telling their users how evil cb is. I understand it BUT what I would do at least is shave them off ALL affiliate sign ups AND, if possible, return the revenue to the original affiliate.

With a banner like this, good faith is just lost. This model KNOWS where traffic comes from, she KNOWS about the cookie rule AND wants to change it to her personal gain.

This model in particular will join in on the story of how cb manually pushes other models to the top. 100% guarantee.
I agree on everything suggested.

LiveJasmin has a stricter stand and they don't fear models reactions. Why should cb be any different. I am pretty sure streamate is the same, try share your email on streamate... But they have more workforce for monitoring. And most importantly, they don't allow silly profile customization and affiliate links in bios.

By letting broadcasters do the claradisation technique it encourages cheating on a broad scale (Lulacum69 is just the illustration of this point). It should be easy to encourage honest broadcasters, the others would come back and trust would be regained.