View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 03:27 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
Having models do marketing and bringing traffic too is smart IF all play by the same rules, meaning don't cheat with deleting cookies and not making new accounts for existing customers. Models bringing traffic can result in sign ups for everyone.

I've said it often, cb needs just one "quality manager" guy who flips through rooms, starting with the top rooms. This would have a noticeable effect.

You cannot have a site the size and revenue like cb run on auto pilot and rely on reports from users, webmasters and other models, which is also REALLY bad for the atmosphere, when everyone HAS to play police and blame others, because cb support seemingly never acts on their own.
edit: models like any affiliates can advertise towards chaturbate but there is no justification for advertising ON chaturbate.

You can remove the "IF": it IS smart. For them at least since they make money from ads.
However, like I said before, if you have a whitelabel you are losing: the cookie is not planted on chaturbate.com so the winning cookie is the model's, not the original referrer (wl owner).

Also the "customer reassignment" I assume will mostly be done in private, no monitoring can prevent this. It seems unavoidable but at least they should prevent from advertising means to communicate that (email address and social media)