View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 02:53 PM  
megafapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedevils View Post
She is not wrong in her analysis of what it takes to get users to spend money. For many users webcam rooms are social meeting places and that's why they stay. There used to be a room I hung out in just because the performer had fantastic music playlists. I don't know who said what about her specifically but that was certainly misplaced.
The main problem that she use a lot of bot for sticking on one of the first places.
one of the top places is the percent of rotation of top/best converting room codes. If its the first place - its about 50% of all rotation. And the first places is the places for the new registrations, that will convert to spenders in the future. Without new registrations will be no new spenders. Her room has a low quality for the first place.
As example, heatherbby9 uses a bots a lot, but she has much better quality and she doing something on cam. Mila does not! I don't want to say that heatherbby9 do something good. No! Everybody who use bots and banners breaking TOS must be punished.
But all these cheaters are untouchables. This was proved by time!
Quote:
She doesn't speak to the whole account re-signup and cookie clearing issue tho. That's what brought me to the thread here and it still desperately needs to be fixed. There is a part of me that feels that if there was actually more hand curation at CB that things might look better.
I want to repeat, she doesn't want 6 or 7 place. She wants only the first place, that's much better for any referral cheating technic.
Quote:
I don't know what is wrong with Chaturbate now but everyone seems to be down, even some very big guys who I talk to who would never post here.
The main problem that many average and low quality rooms use a bots and cheating technics for stealing referrals.
And chaturbate algorithms works only by down-voting basis. But this does not help against the bots, but hits very bad for common models.
Latest system works awful for everyone except cheaters
megafapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote