View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 04:11 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultbizwork View Post
If a user visits a whitelabel domain, and joins using this model's ref link, who will get credited for that sign up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
A: the model
I believe that this is incorrect.

If a user goes to a whitelabel and clicks into a model's room a chaturbate cookie is set on the user's computer along with the whitelabel cookies.

If a user goes to a whitelabel and does NOT click into a room then the chaturbate cookie is not set.

Since you cannot get to the model's link without clicking into the room, the chaturbate cookie will be set.

Also, many of the banners and ads that the model's are putting up do NOT show up on the whitelabel version of the site so the user cannot click them. I am not sure what criteria chaturbate is using in the whitelabel programming but I know all the model banners and ads do not show up.

So, since the link the model put there does NOT show up on the whitelabel version, the user cannot click it.

And NO, I do NOT have any custom css running in there.

Goldengodessxxx on Chaturbate:

Goldengodessxxx on Camfoxes.net (CB Whitelabel):

This is all from my research of the subjects as I have followed along with the discussions. Some of the stuff you guys are discussing are definite issues, these 2 are not (at least in my ever so humble opinion).

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote