View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 05:18 AM  
megafapper

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
https://twitter.com/Milarky_/status/1121219591752028166

Mila tweets what I suspected, cb probably rolled back their anti bot measures or at least part of them. Girls in Eastern European forums are cheering, they got cb back through Mila's help. Looks like Mila either does not know or does not care who she REALLY helped by putting pressure on cb.
She did it only for herself! Please don't write that she don't know about bots in own room! She pays for it or she is the owner of the one of botnets.

She used bots, she uses bots and she will use bots and she don't want that bots will be stopped!

So, I lost my hope that situation will be changed.

I think in 2 or 3 months bot wars will start. Each agency/service will try to put own model to the first spot. So welcome back laggy chat, unstable site etc... Last days was a good signal that models will not get any penalties for the bots.

Bots are necessary for cb broadcasting now, the same like camera or pc.

P.S. Right now I'm sure the second time, that someone in cb support works with the cheaters or is the owner of one botnets (tinfoil hat smile ))).
megafapper is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote