View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 05:40 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by megafapper View Post
omg, I'm guilty in all the sins, lol!

I've just pointed to the cheaters, and wrote that cb has a very buggy system based on limiting! I just started active public attention to this problem! And problem still exists!
But situation is even worse - botted models doesn't have any limits, but many other - have.

Also I still sure that someone in cb support covers cheaters! I don't know why, but it looks too similar to corruption. Maybe its just a stupidity of someone, but corruption is more possible.
I think chaturbate is walking on eggs shell RIGHT NOW and is not a funny situation for Them Either.

- They Try to not pissed off the models by heavy repression/ change in rules etc..

- I think CB care about its affiliates and Models But have to be very careful to not create a negative vibe for the models on the platform
that could be Kiss of Death for CB with a Mass Moved to another site from all top models AKA the power of social media.

- Is cb hostage of the models now ? I think YES

- Is CB alone in this situation ? Probably not, any business that have employee whining on social media need to be careful about their decision.

Imagine that One wrong decision, and you got Many Mila will start doing Video and use their fan base to create something you and I dosent want to happen......

Something need to be done but Time will tell.

I have split my traffic to 6 Cam sponsors from now on, Cannot wait or want to know what will happen.

Cb have always been a good earner for us, Spenders from 2 - 3 years have been back spending again its great but sucks when you think the
" SUPPORT ME BY CREATING A BR_ " user name will soon steel them from us again

OF course this is my opinion
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote