View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 06:20 AM  
seriouslee
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by megafapper View Post
seriouslee You want to say, that if the cheater on the first place, we can't say anything bad about she? Or maybe she stopped to be a cheater?
A have a few questions: Are you webmaster or model?
Or you are webmaster that promoted top botted models? Or you are model used bot for the first place?

Why you call cheaters as top models? They are cheaters! They receive most of followers using cheating technics. And each day they get the first places using bots they get more real followers, and in the future they will be some kind of "top" model. Because always will be a fappers that fap on the first place - its some kind of celebrity fapping.

I don't care about middle of the page. Most convert did on real top rooms, first places.
The main used cb codes are based on top/best converting room. And when the cheaters always on the first places conversion drops.

I'm out. All this whining here is useless, because even if webmasters starts to clear cheaters, than webmasters have already lost.

Good luck everybody!
Can't you read, idiot? One very important thing in communicating is the choice of words and you surely pissed everybody off by the choice of your words. Also you skip past the part how Mila took your words and used them against you. Again, poor communication from your side and it could have been expected. You were even told here to mind your tone and keep it civilized here several times by different members, you didn't listen.

Even though English will not be your mother tongue, never wrong to think about how your words will sound to the receiving party. Will they sound aggressive or will they sound reasonable and like someone I wanna work with?

Also if you think our sign ups will only spend on the girls from the best converting rooms, you are wrong. So the places under the top row affect our earnings too.
seriouslee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote