View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:05 AM  
selfshotus
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Hahaha...what a brain dead piece of shits...only what you sell is perfect right ? Well cry more bestards i got 3 leads and i sell lot ad spots just watch and cry...my clients are happy and what about you ? Cry because someone else have better offer then your shitty TanCenter.net scamm organised crime group. Fck off from my thread and go fuck your selfs trans bestards This is not a duck this is a dick you know the thing you like to feel in ur asses fcking organised group of haters but you will not find it here so call each others and make some swinger party this will make you happy i know people like you damn haters !!! CRY CRY CRY CRY no one cares about you spammers just CRY MORE I DON'T GIVE A SHIT YOU JUST BUMP MY THREAD to top where i can sell more spots because i sell a real shit and you ARE selling fucking fog so people plz check them too and see who is fcking spamer with few k threads blameing others to get exposure on that way and get clients. ONLY WHAT THEY SELL IS PERFECT AND EVRYONE ELSE THREADS IS BULLSHIT HAHA SURE THING TAKE A LOOK ON TANCENTER.NET THEY ARE BUYING AND SELLING TRAFFIC AHAHAHA....THIS IS A REAL SCAMM

https://www.screencast.com/t/y79XiOKh

NOW I SEE WHY YOU ARE SO POPULAR IN YOUR BUSINESS AND LOT OF PEOPLE LOVES YOU PFFFFFFFFFF....
selfshotus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote