View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:43 PM  
Video-Post
Selling short ICQ numbers

Industry Role:
Paxum still owes me $1,600 from 1 year ago. I have been waiting for that money ever since.

Current status: I need to wait for a temporary card from their previous processor because they cannot transfer the funds to the card issued by their new processor nor credit the amount back to my Paxum current account balance. That was 5 months ago.

Bullshit. Of course they could easily credit the money back to my Paxum account - temporarily out of their pocket and then getting the money back from their previous processor without issuing a new card (by wire transfer, for example). The card is useless anyway and will get canceled right afterwards. This would have been the proper course of action.

What have I to do with their choice of business partners? Did they consult me when they decided to go with their previous processor? Of course not. This is their responsibility but they rather let their clients take the hit. Shame on you, Paxum!

This has been going on for a year now. What I hear is that they take approximately 4 months to issue a new card. WTF?
Video-Post is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote