View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 11:41 AM  
oce520
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by punker barbie View Post
This thread has a lot of moving parts which we will address in another post, but FYI, Chaturbate cookies do not override. Ever. The original person to refer the user to Chaturbate will receive credit for the sign up / sale.

Example 1:
Surfer finds CB from a banner on a tube site and clicks, the surfer is now in a chat room and uses broadcasters link in bio to make an account, the original person (affiliate who put the banner on tube site) will receive credit for that sign-up

Example 2:
Surfer already has an account on CB, uses a broadcasters link to purchase tokens, the original person who referred the member will receive credit for the token purchase.

Example 3:
A user on CB already has an account and decides to make a new one using a broadcasters link. The user is already tied with an affiliate and all future accounts will be credited to the original person to refer them to Chaturbate regardless of what link is used.

It's actually a good thing for EVERYONE when broadcasters encourage their chat room to sign up or make token purchases.
Example 3:
A user on CB already has an account and decides to make a new one using a broadcasters link. The user is already tied with an affiliate and all future accounts will be credited to the original person to refer them to Chaturbate regardless of what link is used.

I tried visit a affiliate link and signup a new account through my white label, the signup count didnt seem to show up on the stats so i dont know about this example
oce520 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote