View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 07:46 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
So you're happy with Gay marriage?
I'm all for gay marriage. If you want to get bent over like heterosexual men in divorce with all the alimony payouts etc., the more the merrier.

Quote:
Christians are fighting to make it legal to fire Gay people based on their sexuality.
We have workplace discrimination laws and I don't see them changing.

Quote:
Do christians in my "christian majority" support Gay marriage? No they don't!
So what? People aren't allowed to support what they want to? As far as I know you're not getting tossed off a roof head first.

Quote:
In the America I live in christians don't even want to bake a mother fucking cake for for a motherfuking Gay wedding and christians went to the goddamn motherfuking Supreme Court to fight for their right to NOT bake a motherfuking cake for a motherfucking Gay fucking wedding and you want me to sit here and lick your balls over this supposed "Gay friendly" "christian majority" in America? Really?
Well again, just like free speech, it swings both ways. If a private business (Christian bakery) is forced to bake a gay wedding cake, a Jewish bakery will be forced to bake a white supremacist Nazi cake. And a gay bakery will be forced to make a gay-bashing Nazi cake.

You get it now, dummy? Life isn't always about being a faggot and getting your way.
“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.

― Calvin Coolidge
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote