View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 10:51 AM  
Petra
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Grunt Workers for Grunt Tasks on BETA FreeOnes

FreeOnes is currently working on a brand new version of our site! While this is exciting, unfortunately, there is a lot of manual work that needs to be done manually.

This means I'm looking for several people who don't mind doing grunt tasks such as verifying thumbnails for links, babes, photo sets and videos on Babes - Freeones. As more tasks come up, you'll be able to take those on as well.

Information about the work:
  • You will be given an account in our CSM, to work from home.
  • Pay rate is based per individual task completed. Tasks have varying pay rates.
  • Be able to read (and comprehend), write and communicate in fluent english.
  • You must use Slack for communication with the team.
  • Invoices are paid monthly.
  • You must have a paxum account.

From doing these tasks myself, if you work from a proper work station (i.e. not a laptop) there is the potential of making $10 or more per hour if you can figure out how to streamline the work. And there is currently A LOT of work to do with loads more on the horizon.

If you don't mind grunt work and want to come on board, please email me at [email protected] (do NOT message me on skype and please make your email subject clear so I don't miss it). I'm looking for 3-5 people to start immediately!