View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:12 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
even when i donīt understand all (what most americans also donīt do) I do not have to understand american politics, because I am mainly talking about world politics and economy.

the world is not only near to a new big war it is also near to the next very big economical crisis. and with "the world" I am not talking about the 4% of world population that lives in USA - I am talking about the 96% what are not there.
and i am one of them and this is why nobody can tell me this is an internal affair that you have elected a narcist idiot wich have no fucking clue of economy (what he has proven many times with all his bankruptcies).

the big problem is that 99% of normal people do not understand the complexity of economy but they think they know it. this is why the idiot can tell such big lies and show numbers that are not even in the near of good.

I will give you one example:

look at the US GDP and read what trump supporters are thinking about that.
i swear you that not even a handful of people here even know how a GDP is calculated.
and this leads to the next big lie because I can already predict that this GDP will even rise more with the new china tariffs. but it will be paid from american private households.

I will tell you why this is like that.

the GDP is a result of the DOMESTIC product less imports.
means:

if a country have a domestic product of 100 billion and imports goods or parts for this production for 50 billion, the GDP is 50 billion (because the imported 50 billion belong to the GDP of the other country)

so now lets put 25% tariffs on top of this 50 billion.
all good that are produced have to become more expensive (in the bast case only the 25% tariffs - what will not happen) and the DOMESTIC PRODUCT goes to 112,5 billion

BUT

this 112,5 billion domestic product will now NOT be reduced with 62,5 billion because ONLY WHAT BELONGS to the foreign domestic product can be reduced and this is still 50 billion.

so now deduct 50 billion from 112,5 and you get to a GDP of 62,5 billion instead of 50.

and trump supporters will praise their god because they do not even know that this 12,5 billion plus comes out of their own pocket.

as long as people talking about shit they do not understand, they can not see this lies.
and this have NOTHING BUT NOTHING to do with understanding american politics.
this have to do with understanding the rules and logics of economy.
trump came to make the economy better and what he does is to fuck it up bigger than anybody else did before him.

this is why i am AGAINST an impeachment because than he is out when the results of his amateur work comes true and he can blame someone else.
I want that he is in office when the economy breaks down. and this will happen in the next 12-18 month.

unfortunately this time the US economy will not be able to get healthy that fast as it was possible under obama. he still had space because debt to gdp was at 50%.
now US is as 105% with a lower tax income, higher interest and debt to foreign countries and investors because americans stopped already to lend their money to the US. 70% of the debts are foreign (compared to china where 9% of debts are foreign)

explain this to a 6 year old child and the child will understand it.
explain it to a trump supporter and look what he will tell you.
Spot on
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote