View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:56 PM  
fastwebcash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
[Offer] Forum Post Links: DA 20+, 1M+ UV per month, Alexa under 100 000

Hello GFY Webmasters.

After four years in this industry, I am impressed with the people involved in that business. Maybe I was lucky but found mostly friendly, open-minded and with a good sense of humor people.

Because hard links are expensive, I should find some good source for backlinks, that will not cost an arm and a leg of business owners. And the solution was backlinks from the forum posts.

It is time to offer this type of links and here.

Forum links metrics

Q: Where will be placed links?
A: On forums with DA(Domain Authority) >20, Alexa<100 000 and 1M+ visitors per month.
Q: What about content?
A: The forum post will be 250-300 symbols, grammar and spell checked with Grammarly.
Q: How many forums?
A: Right now I managed more than 5000 forum profiles and continue to grows monthly.
Q: Reports?
A: Yes, report in the Google Docs, Excel, World or .txt file.
Q: Link guarantee?
A: I track all projects and links. If the link removed/dropped in the next 90 days, will be replaced for free.
Q: What language do you offer?
A: English, German, Poland, Russian.
Q: What about payment methods?
A: PayPal, Stripe, Ethernium, Webmoney, USA bank transfers.
Q: Price per link?
Q: 10 links will cost $120. 20 links - $200, 50 links - $400.

If you have a question or want an example, shoot me a message at [email protected]. Or post your e-mail/contacts in the thread.

P.S. Because you have a terrible experience with SEO and backlink providers here, I can offer for three old members test order for ten links with a %50 upfront payment and %50 after delivery. To drop a message in my thread after that.
fastwebcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote