View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 02:39 PM  
Bosa
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by escorpio View Post
You seemed extremely triggered by a thread about someone you don't even know. Why don't you get triggered when Blaidwire posts pictures of a dead guy along with libelous text?
No wrong again. You are trying to insinuate he has HIV. What is the end game there. Have him shamed or shunned by society. Or humiliated by his peers. HIV isn't a joking matter so stop it. Again you confuse me with your behavior. Stop talking about gay issues if you are not gay because it makes you look very gay.

About the photo. I have no idea if this is you or not. He said you sent it to him. Why did you do this? I mean if it's not you. You have a few choices.You can prove it's not you.
Post something. A new dick pic, a headshot. You can wear a mask, a photo of just your smile in front of your monitor with your nic. We can compare your teeth to the other photo. You need to show something or this will never end.

We are waiting for an update.
Bosa is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote