View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 06:27 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMartin View Post
Read about crs reporting Canada. You will See. Non residents are reported to original residency tax authorities. So they will know how much you declared and how much you had on foreign accounts. Balance at end of the year is reported but albo sum of all payments over the year... every cc account must be reported since 2018. Never wonder why they need utility bill? And gov id? They must determine your tax residency for proper reporting... look inside paxum. You will se there your own tax number... small accounts (up to 1200 per Month) is not reported. But i'm not sure is it regarding only Old accounts or maybe new as well
Yeah I get it.

Again though, hard to determine what a payment is (income) and what a non-income transaction is like transfers to PP or other currencies, refunds, friends who send money + other forms of payment.

In any case, if the gov audits me I have all the paperwork for my income, but can't prove a PP to Paxum transfer wasn't income etc...

We'll see.
mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote