View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:13 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I work full time for YNOT. I still maintain ten blogs or so, and mostly all of my money comes from CCBill. I make about $600 - $1k a month off the blogs.
Ahh ok, cool, didn't know ynot was still around. I kinda gave up on affiliate stuff all together, I still get like $200-600/month via Amazon affiliate links because I have some nice places on SE for a few products I did some DIY postings on..

Other than that I completely dropped out of affiliate stuff. I did some DIY solar install write ups that have really good SE listings and I'm actually surprised the money that trickles in via Amazon from that.

I was looking to try something like that on youtube, build a few specialty channels where I build various projects and push certain items from Amazon in my builds. This way I'd get the affiliate referrals & the youtube money.

Aside from that I'm pretty much selling my own inventory of stuff I flip to ebay or Amazon. I think the real trick with Amazon is to build up your own product under your own name but not sure how tariffs will effect that now days not to mention companies in China are now selling direct on Amazon and they are often shipping for free which is ridiculous..