View Single Post
Old 05-21-2019, 10:29 AM  
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
WHERE IS EUGENE AND WHERE IS MY MONEY DISAPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT YEARS AGO i dont give a fuck today but one thing you can do is
Ask your new Director J. to DELETE MY DAMM ACCOUNT from your freacking system and STOP spam my inbox . tired to repeat my self over and over again..

I dont know how many time Every new rep EACH OF THEM contact me and i say the same thing over and over again....... hopefully a public demand will bring in some result.

DELETE MY DAMM ACCOUNT from your freacking system and STOP spam my inbox.................
Hi Brian,

J just forwarded this thread to me. I see your account has a lifetime earning of about $48.50, our minimum payout is $200

I noticed you have 2 accounts, one of them seems to have an invalid skype account, I added the one that appears to be working.

Regardless, can you ping me back ? we can make an exception to our minimum payout and get your account closed out.

Also if you do not wish to receive mailers from our system you can click the unsubscribe link
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote