View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 02:11 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by adulttony View Post
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm curious about the value of a chaturbate account? What are chaturbate accounts that earn between 2500 and 3000 usd per month worth? How is such a value calculated? Should anyone be Interested to buy it? How does one sell chaturbate accounts? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by seriouslee View Post
Value is close to zero. Several studios have tried to put another girl in an account with hundreds of thousands of followers to "take over" from there. No success that I know of. Users, especially tippers, will see this at once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adulttony View Post
Ok, well then, I guess it doesn't work like selling domains. So that strategy is pointless, moving on. I guess there isn't much point in starting and growing a chaturbate affiliate. Maybe energy would be better spent on mainstream....🙄
Lee, I believe Tony was referring to selling an affilliate account, not a model account as you referenced.

Tony, there is certainly value in selling an affiliate account generating $2500+/mo, although I generally don't think anyone is going to pay more than 4-6 months.(there are exceptions) If I was looking to buy, I'd look at variables such as age of account, number of signups and more importantly the amount of different spenders. If a large part of the earnings are coming from 1-2 spenders, then I'd pay less knowing that at any time the earnings could drop significantly.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote