View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 01:24 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
That would really explain your post then... There is nothing wrong with screening new affiliates and asking for some added credentials. If you had any experience with fraud screening you would understand why.
I've had my own sites on my own merchant accounts for decades and you say I have no experience with fraud screening

Dukeskywalker doesn't post his real name on GFY , nor any of the people he does business with, but he wants new affiliates to give him all sorts of proprietary data.

I feel like I must reiterate again, I want "Duke" to keep screening the way he is

If you can't personally research & screen new affiliates yourself based on the information they submit on the affiliate form you provide them you shouldn't be in this business.

Having an inadequate affiliate sign up form and then asking for additional information, because your form was inadequate, is amateurish at best if not negligent, after being in the industry for decades.

I've had affiliates for YEARS and I still research new affiliates without needing to ask them for new info. I also research new customers when I think the fraud scrub is too loose.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote