View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 10:13 AM  
PR_Glen
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I've had my own sites on my own merchant accounts for decades and you say I have no experience with fraud screening

Dukeskywalker doesn't post his real name on GFY , nor any of the people he does business with, but he wants new affiliates to give him all sorts of proprietary data.

I feel like I must reiterate again, I want "Duke" to keep screening the way he is

If you can't personally research & screen new affiliates yourself based on the information they submit on the affiliate form you provide them you shouldn't be in this business.

Having an inadequate affiliate sign up form and then asking for additional information, because your form was inadequate, is amateurish at best if not negligent, after being in the industry for decades.

I've had affiliates for YEARS and I still research new affiliates without needing to ask them for new info. I also research new customers when I think the fraud scrub is too loose.
Yes, i'm saying you have no experience with fraud screening. Because if you did? You would understand what I said and you would also understand Dukes question and why he brought it up.

The only reason you are challenging him on this has nothing to do with business and everything how you feel about him personally and his specific political views. I can tell you right now me and Duke probably have very little in common politically, despite us both being conservatives. However that has ZERO to do with this discussion or topic and what I said stands...

If you aren't doing some form of screening of affiliates coming in, and the sales they are bringing in you are leaving yourself wide open to fraud.