Thread: Marketing tips?
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 05:01 PM  
MsConstrued13

Industry Role:
Marketing tips?

I have an eclectic mix of business ventures and a question that pertains to them all. I'm having difficulty increasing my customer bases and overall sales. I create a number of products that I sell in online marketplaces, however, I've neglected the marketing aspect of my business for a few years now.

My products range from published books, graphic designs, handmade trinkets (think Etsy), and of course my adult clips and mp3s.

Currently, my marketing consists of creating the product with references back to my links so they can always get more, links in the product descriptions for similar products, email marketing via my newsletter and site lists (i.e. C4S customer list), press releases for new websites/products, conventions with business cards that I hand out in the hundreds, and typical social media (Twitter and IG) but that's wearing thin for my adult works. I've even tested out making daily cheap products vs higher quality weekly ones, but that didn't seem to make much difference overall.

My obstacles are that I simply don't get marketing and I don't have hundreds to pay someone to do it for me. I've done countless hours of research, and I couldn't tell you my ideal customer profile. There are some tips I've received and have found my business profits tripling, but again it plateaus then drops. I feel like it's causing me to scatter my efforts and lose quality in my products.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any thing would be helpful. And please understand that as this account is linked to my adult works, I will not be sharing the specifics of my vanilla works.

Email: msconstrued666 at gmail dot com
Twitter: @MissConstrued13
Websites: Premier Money Mistress
Stores
Financial Domination
MsConstrued13 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote