View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 07:00 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
Fuck you if you think what that shit has done is ok, he is digging for dirt and is posting what he finds as harassment.

My real name came to be known because of me working as a mod on this very forum.

Calling someone names is nothing, what that piece of shit has said about my service shows what a fucking low life he is.

If you condone that, you're not much better.
You are mentally ill and a liar.

I literally spent 30 seconds googling you. I've already explained this here. Your Twitter & your LinkedIn. The only reason I googled you is because you ruthlessly attacked me over and over again and I wanted to find out who the fuck you were.

I don't know what you're hiding that you're afraid will be "dug up" and I don't care.

You've admitted here that you changed members posts while you were a trusted mod so you could get them banned. You air your own dirty laundry. No one needs to dig up shit on you.

You failed in adult. You failed at selling insurance in Van Nuys. Now you're a truck driver for Swift. Nobody cares.

Now you derail this thread to be all about you and you're paranoid manufactured drama. Nobody cares. You're trying to cling on to something that doesn't exist anymore. You're a truck driver for Swift that is who you are now. That is your life.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote