View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 07:09 AM  
Beaver1
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliotweb View Post
I'm working with Chaturbate more than year successfully and have developed own content management system from scratch that working only with Chaturbate API. I have own coded website that generate stable income for Chaturbate on revshare with whales and now growing. Traffic source is SE. Already invest a LOT of time and money in this website and SEO and have a plan how to scale & build network of sites to multiply profits. But now when I'm trying to login in to my affiliate account I see that "Account banned". I don't understand what happens and what the reason of this. I didn't receive any emails from affiliate department or support with the reason. Maybe this is mistake or error? Maybe there is some problems in my site or etc so just tell me what to fix and I will fix It immediately. I count on CB because they are best in the business and I think I don't need to explain my feelings now..
Maybe a link to your site would be helpful.
Beaver1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote