View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 09:26 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyflip View Post
Yet I'm the one who's small team has multiple 7 figure contracts with companies like Facebook, McDonald's and Merck...just to name a few. $4 million this year alone, all shot on "cheap" cameras as Paul puts it.

I don't believe for a second you've even touched a RED camera (which everyone is aware are just garbage off the shelf components in a pretty shell) based on your ridiculous comments above. Very few people are shooting higher resolutions to deliver. It doesn't seem that either you or Paul understands this. Unless you're a YouTuber, most are delivering still in HD. That doesn't make shooting in higher resolutions a waste of resources. Anyone who's had their hands a RED knows why you'd shoot at such large resolutions and they wouldn't spend the money and not put the camera to full use. They also wouldn't make stupid comparisons like you're attempting to do

You are correct, I have never touched our Red cams, or our lights, or never pushed our PeeWee dolly. I have also never held a boom or recorded sound.....I can go on what else I have never done.. I am a producer, I find money to shoot the shit ( adult and mainstream) and make sure it gets finished on time and budget. And after I pay the banks or investors I own the shit...and yes sometime I direct the shit...I am NOT " one man band" working for somebody like you, I work for myself. I have a crew when I shoot, about 25 people for the adult stuff and up to a 100 for the mainstream.

So proudly I state that the 4K info I have posted I got from my "post geeks" and NO, even with all that jazz I do not gross 4 million like you. You must be a genius and very good businessman or a great liar. I am pretty sure which one it is....
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote