View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:40 PM  
wankawonk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGFY View Post
Finally after 6 years of trying, I finally got an account approved on GFY.

I get worried reading all the posts talking bad about Chaturbate. It scares me thinking one day they will pull the plug on their affiliate program.

My income has fluctuated a little bit but it's been pretty consistent since. I went from making $1500 a week for a couple months, down to $1200 a week now for the last 3 months.

If I can do this anybody can. I'm just a dumb bricklayer. I found a free script that was floating around here and put it on a domain. Hired a couple guys I found on here to do some tweaks to it. Then I built free links all over the internet in my free time. Now I do absolutely nothing except cash checks from Chaturbate. Yes, checks. They send me checks like clockwork and have never missed a payment. I've never even had to talk to their support.

Please don't talk bad about Chaturbate. I love Chaturbate. They turned me from just a bricklayer, to a baller. With my bricklayer income, and my Chaturbate income, I'm over 100k for the year.

Here is a screenshot for motivation:
This is from January 1st to now
What kind of links? blog comments? forum posts? web 2.0's? profiles?
wankawonk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote