View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 07:04 AM  
Femdom247
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Femdom247 View Post
Hi exotic

I am having problems with chaturbate its showing as all grey boxes but its probably something I have done because I was optimizing etc for speed so I wonder if I have knocked something off. I have never advertised chaturbate before but thought id throw them on as i loved all the tags.

maturescam page just says oops try again
as does livesexasian ( jasmins other sites)

The other pages seem to be fine and working well, just teething issues I guess.

How are your sites coming along? Did you get all of your SEO done on them?

Do you know if there is a way to make it land on a particular niche for the front page ie if i wanted femdom only to land on the front page but still be able to have the other niches as well on the inner pages? So my main meta tag for front page was femdom so I don't want gay guys on it

Because what I noticed is I have a huge mixture on the front page and i am wondering if I am doing something wrong, or if it just needs to be multiple different sites for each niche?

Ie if I wanted shemale as my front page but I have added numerous different sites I seem to have a mixture of everything and not just shemlae alone... If that makes sense.

Good luck with your sites -
I did a test on the cron jobs and chaturbate issue seems to be resolved it's not showing grey boxes anymore
Femdom247 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote