View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 04:28 PM  
hdbuilder
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic View Post
Hi, Nick;

In the Model Details, the time the model was last on is just the present time, that’s kind of amusing…here is the code:
echo '<span>Last Performance ' . date('D, M d, H:i A', time()) . '</span>' . "\n”;
Ideally in my opinion it would show how many hours or mintes or days ago.

And some model details are not correct, like the gender showing as “Amateur"
Not possible with the plugin but will be for CSB, I would need to see and url or a screenshot when you see such an error + the cam site too

Quote:
Hi, Nick;

- On all IMLive Individual model pages the iframe call is to a bad URL, get a 500 server error

- The counts are way off, in the sidebar it might show Teens - 743 but when viewing the category it only has 218.

Some show as empty..

- if we look at the CAM site page, like Jasmin, though the home page shows some, etc, the JASMIN page shows zero.

- on the Home page, I want 30 to show, but I get about 10. And if I increase the # of homepage models to 64, I get about 21

Hey! How do we add in a gallery for a model?
Please open a ticket for such issues, I will write instructions during the holidays for that since its such a nice feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
probably you have a Robo login with a password with special characters.
Login to Robo, change your pasword to a short one with only letters, go to you admin and fill in your login and then you get a licence. After that change back your password on the Robo site to a bullit proof one.

I had the same and did this already to 3 sites
That bug was fixed in the latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCastaway View Post
Yes, a bug fix/update list would be very handy
You are right i know, will start on one after the holidays once the site gets redone

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Nick, I left a message on the Skype. When you have some time, answer it.
k thanks will answer it as soon as i get on Skype

Quote:
OK, thanks much. I hope there somehow is a way of making a gallery for the model also...
Yes will release instructions on how to during the holdidays...

ROBO SCRIPTS | WP CAM PLUGIN - Scripts To Promote Cam Sites - Chaturbate, BongaCams, Streamate, LiveJasmin, Stripchat...

The Cam Site Builder, The Cam Multi Site Builder -> MULTIPLE CAM SITES IN ONE
hdbuilder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote